Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DIY TV stand

I absolutely love how the artist easel is used to house the flatscreen TV in this room. (via Apartment Therapy via House Beautiful)


Merrily Down the Stream said...

LOVE the TV on the easel. Very tongue in cheek - fabulous!

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



flat panel tv stands said...

I think the easel TV stand is cute and very unique and out-of-the-ordinary. It would make an interesting conversation piece, too. I just hope it's sturdy enough and wouldn't topple or fall down easily. It might be dangerous if there are young and active kids in the house.