1. I grew up in Singapore and left home to pursue my passion for architecture and design when I was 18.
2. When I am inspired, I don't know when to stop. The converse also holds for me.
3. I met my husband when I was in grad school. He is Russian and now teaches in a local university in Singapore.
5. I am a Christian and co-author a Christian blog with my husband called Yahweh Hagah.
6. My passion for interior design began at childhood when I would be shifting my furniture and reconfiguring my room layout every other day. My idea of a fun outing as a kid was visiting a new fully-furnished showhouse. I also loved opening fridges in departmental stores to see how the internal layout was configured.
7. My personality trait is INTP ( (Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving). This trait, known as the "Architect", is shared by individuals such as Albert Einstein. Woohoo!! I'm not alone! Click on this link if you want to know more about me. It is so accurate I could cry!!
8. I love to get to know people through this blog and am very happy when readers email me or leave comments on my post. So you know what to do! =)
Now it’s my turn to tag 8 other bloggers…Pls let me know if you have recently been tagged before and I will arrow someone else. =)