Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decor8's Mood Board Contest

I am sure many of you are following decor8's moodboard contest. A total of 118 entries were received all over the world and they are now down to 23 finalist. After going through all the entries, my favourite has got to be this!

I just love the magical, whimsical and child-like mood conveyed by this incredible moodboard. Plus I want to get almost every single thing that Elaine has made/sourced for this board, especially the ballet pumps!

I WANT those ballet pumps! They are apparently from Chateau De Sable.

And these mini plushie rabbits and covered buttons with found fabrics are just too adorable! For more delicious eye candy, do check out here!

The results of the contest will be announced on Friday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST on decor8. Meawhile, do vote for your favourites here!

3 comments:

VerĂ£o said...

I love Decor8! And yes I was following this Mood Board contest! Everything really looks so inspiring!

Absolutely Fabulous said...

this one is so pretty!

Elle Moss said...

that is the best board ever! im so in love :)