Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Print your fabric

I will keep it very short today as I am nursing an impending cold at the moment. Just came back from a course on "Print on Fabric" and finally got to meet Imeda. Nice to meet you Imeda! The class was lots of fun and it would have been more fun had I not been partially sedated by the medication I was taking. Anyway, hope to be back in action soon. Meanwhile, do enjoy this blog called "The Paris Apartment". It is one of the nominatees of the Top Ten Blogs to Watch poll and I just couldn't keep it to myself. Lots of beautiful interiors.

(image from The Paris Apartment)

4 comments:

janine de waal said...

I just love your blog! Especially the green couch and book installation - really gorgeous!

laissezfaire said...

Thanks Janine! =)

blushing apples said...

i love the Paris Apt. blog as well :o]

The Paris Apartment said...

thanks for the mention, now i'm gonna devour your blog!